Al-Ameen School in Sadasivpet is carving out good citizens by...
Inspire School creates ripples with its inception Nizamabad town of...
The Library served generations of students Osmania University Library was...
The results of SSC Public Examination March 2019, Telangana are...
Young Innovators are appreciated for their smart idea Two undergraduates...
School kids honing language skills, breaking the jinx Pendoti Chandra...
Get a full list of Upcoming Conferences, Seminars in Telangana…
- Zakir Husain – India’s first Muslim President and famous politician was born in Hyderabad (now in Telangana)
- P V Narasimha Rao – The great politician and 9th Prime Minister of India was born in Karimnagar district of the then Hyderabad state.
- Ali Yavar Jung – Famous Indian diplomat to many European and Arabian countries. He also served as Governor of Maharashtra. He was born in Hyderabad.
- Dia Mirza – Popular actress and winner of Miss Asia Pacific (the year 2000) was born in Hyderabad on 9 Dec 1981.
- Shabana Azmi – Popular actress, theatre and TV artist were born in Hyderabad city of the then Hyderabad state on 18 Sept 1950.
- Mohammad Azharuddin – Famous cricketer and captain of Indian Cricket team were born in Hyderabad on 8 Feb 1963.
- V V S Laxman – Famous test cricketer of the Indian team was born in Hyderabad on 1 Nov 1974.
- Sania Mirza – Popular Tennis player although born in Mumbai on 15 Nov 1986, resides in Hyderabad. She was the first Indian woman to win WTA title.
- P V Sindhu – Famous badminton player who won a silver medal in Rio Olympics 2016 was born in Hyderabad.
- Saina Nehwal – Famous Badminton player who won a bronze medal in badminton in London Olympics 2012 was born in Hisar of Haryana but resides in Hyderabad. She was also the first Indian to win Olympic medal in Badminton.
- Film Producer Ram Gopal Verma and actresses Sushmita Sen, Tabu and Farah were born in Hyderabad.
Telangana is the 29th state of India, formed on the 2nd of June 2014. The state has an area of 1,12,077 Sq. Km. and has a population of 3,50,03,674. The Telangana region was part of the Hyderabad state from Sept 17th 1948 to Nov 1st 1956, until it was merged with Andhra state to form the Andhra Pradesh state.
After decades of movement for a separate State, Telangana was created by passing the AP State Reorganization Bill in both houses of Parliament. Telangana is surrounded by Maharashtra and Chhattisgarh in the North, Karnataka in the West and Andhra Pradesh in the South and East directions. Major cities of the state include Hyderabad, Warangal, Nizamabad and Karimnagar.
- Bhadrachalam Temple is a Lord Sree Sita Ramachandra Swamy Temple in Bhadrachalam, Bhadradri District. Bhadrachalam-The name derived from Bhadragiri (Mountain of Bhadra-a boon child of Meru and Menaka).
- Charminar-The Charminar, constructed in 1591, is a monument and mosque located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. The landmark has become a global icon of Hyderabad, listed among the most recognized structures of India.
- Golkonda, also known as Golconda, Gol konda, or Golla konda, is a citadel and fort in Southern India and was the capital of the medieval sultanate of the Qutb Shahi dynasty, is situated 11 kilometres west of Hyderabad.
- Hussain Sagar is a heart-shaped lake in Hyderabad built by Ibrahim Quli Qutub Shah in 1563, during the rule of Ibrahim Quli Qutub Shah. It is spread across an area of 5.7 square kilometres and is fed by River Musi.
- Birla Mandir, Hyderabad: Built on a 280 feet (85 m) high hillock called Naubath Pahad on a 13 acres (53,000 m2) plot in Hyderabad.
- Basara: Gnana Saraswati Temple (Goddess of Knowledge) is located on the banks of the river Godavari in Adilabad District
- Mecca Masjid, is one of the oldest mosques in Hyderabad, Telangana in India, And it is one of the largest Mosques in India.
- Kuntala waterfall of Adilabad is the famous tourist spot.
Our mission will be Promotion of educational institutions, personalities associated with education, good practices, learning methods, formulating teaching methods, capacity building of educators and students.TS-EDUCOM Mission
Our vision is to improve the educational standards across the educational institutions from Primary Schools to Universities.TS-EDUCOM Vision